Monday, May 24, 2010

It's Monday What are you reading?


It's Monday What are you reading? Is Hosted by One Person's Journey through the World of Books.  She is going to BEA so not sure if she will host this week but I decided to post anyway. 

This week I read:



Oh Me of Little Faith by Jason Boyett  review is here



Play Dead by Ryan Brown  review is here



The Practice of Godliness by Jerry Bridges  review is here



Prospect Park West by Amy Sohn  reveiw is here



Seven Cities of Greed by Jean Sheldon review is here





Currently Reading: 

Just Finished

A Matter of Character by Robin Lee Hatcher  Review Later this week



Morning for Dove by Martha Rodgers



The Devlin Diary by Christi Phillips



Almost Forever by Deborah Rainey

Still working on:


(Linkd lead to Amazon.com and I am an Amazon Associate) 

2 comments:

  1. A matter of character looks awesome! my mom was telling me about that one :) Can't wait to hear what you thought of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul this week! Happy reading....

    ReplyDelete

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.