Thursday, May 27, 2010

Almost Forever by Deborah Raney


Almost Forever by Deborah Raney

From Goodreads: After five heroic firefighters die, their surviving spouses band together to cope—and to try to resolve the mystery surrounding the fire.


My Take:  Bryn Hennesy was at work at the homeless shelter when the fire broke out and saw her husband enter the building before it exploded and collapsed.  She has to live with the guilt that he didn't know she was there because he didn't want her to work there any more.   Garrett's wife Molly was the only female fire fighter out of the five that died.   All five families use to socialize together. 

Right after the fire they each grieved in their own way but they were all looking for answers to the question how did the fire start. 

This book really hits home with me as my brother is a paramedic and firefighter so every time he goes out something like what happened in this book could happen to him. 

I would recomend this book to anyone that like Karen Kingsbury books or even Teri Blackstock.

Great Story, Great characters, Great Book!!

Thanks to Rebeca at Glass Road Pr for a review coy of this book. 







I am an Amazon Associate so if you click and buy I will receive a small fee.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To find out more about Deborah Raney Visit her site here

1 comment:

  1. I love Deborah Raney's books! This one sounds quite good - I'm adding it to my TBR list for sure! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.