Friday, May 28, 2010

The 9th Judgement by James Patterson
















The 9th Judgement by James Patterson

This is the 9th installment of the Women's Murder Club.  In this one Lindsey , Cindy. Yuki, and Claire are dealing with two Different criminals.  Hello Kitty (who we learn the identity of very early in the book) A female cat burglar who is targetting wealthy people, and the Lipstick Killer who is going around killing mothers and their babies.  At first the Hello Kitty crimes take priority because one of the victims was killed and she just happened to be a famous actress married to a famous actor.  But soon the Lisptick Killer murder take over as they become more frequent.  We really don't hear much from any of the girls except for Lindsey this book as the story line seems to focus more on her (even more so than usual)

As usual there are plenty of twists and turns to keep you turning the pages or as in my case listening as I listened to this on audio.  This is still my favorite series of Patterson and I thought this installment was really good.

I bought this from Audible.com so it is from my private library.        

1 comment:

  1. I recently read the first book in this series and I plan to continue with it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.