Monday, June 14, 2010

The Huge TBR Readathon




Kristen over at Bookworming in the 21st century is hosting a readathon that started today at 8:00 a.m. (whatever your time zone) and ends Sunday at Midnight . 

I will be updating this post throughout the week with my progress.  My goal is to try and read at least 4 hours a day. (this will include my hour of listening to audio on the way to work)    So that will be 28 hours for the week. 


6/14  I read 3 1/2 hours  Not the four I wanted but still ok.
6/15  I read 3 hours and listened to audio for 1 1/2 hours   so a total of 4 1/2 hours   two day total is 8 hours
6/16 I only read 3 hours today.  Just couldn't get into the reading mode.  Total of 11 hours.
6/17 I read 4 hours  total 15
6/18  I read 4 hours .  So grand total is so far is 19.
6/19 4hours
6/20 5 hours for a grand total of 28 hours  wow I just made it. 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the readathon week. I was going to do it but here I am and it has started. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.