Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne

The Scarlet Letter The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne



My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The reason I gave this book a Three out of five stars is because I listened to it on audio and I didn't like the way they stopped each chapter and said the chapter, who read it and who the publisher was (Loudlit.org). I had read this in high school and I will say that I enjoyed it much more this way through audio. Mary Woods did an excellent job of reading it (she is also the narrator of the Sue Grafton Alphabet Mysteries). Worth the listen. I think I got it free from Loudlit.org



View all my reviews >>

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by on the blog hop!

    The Scarlet Letter is one of those books I need to read again now that I'm old enough to understand it. Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.