Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hour 12

Great video posted by our host to get us pumped up for the next half of the Read-a-thon


Mid-Event Survey:


1. What are you reading right now? I just finished The General and Monaville, Texas and will be concentrating on Necessary Heartbreak for the rest of the challenge for me.

2. How many books have you read so far? Just the one but it's not so much how many I get read but about how much fun I am having

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Necessary Heartbreak  Hope to finish this one  so far I really like it.

4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? No special arrangments

5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? No interruptions either

6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How fun it is

7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Not that i can think of

8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? plan alittle better since I just decided yesterday to do this.

9. Are you getting tired yet? Not yet

10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? nope

2 comments:

  1. You are doing great having only deciding to do this yesterday! I have only finished one book so far too. I am having fun just participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds to me like you are doing fantastic! I've only finished two books (and both of them are children's picture books!) but I have high hopes of completing one or two more before I fall asleep.

    See you on down the road!

    ReplyDelete

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.