Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Audio Book Week Middle of the week Meme


audiobookweekbutton zpsdb6e126c picture
We Continue our wonderful week of Audio Goodness with day three Discussion question.  Head over to Devourerofbooks.com  to see all the wonderful stuff going on for this week. 



Current/most recent audiobook:

I have several books going on right.  The one I listen to mainly is

The Program (The Program, #1) 

The Program by Suzanne Young Narrated by Joy Osmanski

 

Impressions: Not sure, I am not really getting into this book, Maybe because I just listened to The 5th Wave and the narrator is really kinda monotoned. Just not feeling it. 

Also listening to 

Private London | James Patterson,Mark Pearson 

Private:London by James Patterson and Mark Pearson narrated by Rupert Degas.

 

Impressions:  I listen to this before I go to sleep which maybe a problem as I have to really concentrate at times on the narration as the narrator has a British Accent and it is difficult at times understanding what he is saying.  From what I have listened to so far, It is your typical James Patterson Thriller.

 Also listening to 

 

Reunion | [Karen Kingsbury, Gary Smalley] 

Reunion by Karen Kingsbury narrated by  Sandra Burr

Impressions;  I listen to this on the weekend for my before bed book.  My husband doesn't like James Patterson so this book fits perfectly.  So far it is as great as the other books in the series. 

Current/most recent favorite audiobook:

 

The Cherry Cola Book Club | [Ashton Lee] 

The Cherry Cola Book Club by Ashton Lee read by Marguerite Gavin.  This is my audio Review for today.  Great book!!

 

Favorite narrator you’ve discovered recently:

I haven't really discovered any new narrator that I would call my favorite but I haven't had one that I absolutely hate either.

 

One title from your TBL (to be listened) stack, or your audio wishlist:

 

A Game of Thrones: A Song of Ice and Fire, Book I | [George R. R. Martin] 

Game of Thrones: A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin Narrated by Roy Dotrice. 

I have just recently started watching the show and wanted to start the book.  I hope that by watching the show first it may give me a headstart on all of the many characters.  And since I like to listen to long books and this is almost 34 hours it seems to be the perfect book for me to have going over the summer.  Now I just have to figure out when I will fit it in. 

 

 

 


1 comment:

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.