Monday, October 10, 2011

It's Monday What are You Reading?

It's Monday What are you Reading is a meme hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey.  Head over there and see what everyone else is reading. 

Last Week on the Blog:

Book Spotlight of

The Long Trail Home

Long Trail Home by Vickie MCDonough


First Chapter Peak of

Weddings and Wasabi by Camy Tang


Book Review of



Waking Hours by Lis Wiehl and Pete Nelson

Book spotlight of

The Lost Angel

The Lost Angel by Javier Sierra

Cozy of the Month

Between a Wok and a Hard Place (Pennsylvania Dutch Mystery, #5)

Between a Wok and a Hard Place by Tamar Myers

Book Spotlight of

Falling to Pieces: A Quilt Shop Murder (A Shipshewana Amish Mystery)

Falling to Pieces by Vanetta Chapman

First Chapter Peak at













Maggie's Journey by Lena Nelson Dooley

Audio Book of the Week

The Crucible

A Raisin in the Sun by Lorraine Hansberry

Review and Kindle Touch Giveaway

Reclaiming Lily

Reclaiming Lily by Pattie Lacy

Book review of

My So-Called Life as a Proverbs 31 Wife: A One-Year Experiment...and Its Surprising Results

My So-Called Life as a Proverbs 31 Wife by Sara Horn


This week on the blog

Always the Wedding Planner, Never the Bride

Always the Wedding Planner Never the Bride by Sandra D. Bricker

Ella Finds Love Again (Little Valley Series)

Ella Finds Love Again by Jerry S. Eicher

Southern Fried Sushi: A Novel

Southern Fried Sushi by Jennifer Rogers Spinola

Naomi's Gift: an Amish Christmas Story

Naomi's Cift by Amy Clipston

The Bride Collector

The Bride Collector by Ted Dekker

The Wishing Pearl

The Wishing Pearl by Nicole O'Dell

This  week I finished reading:

Hidden (Sisters of the Heart Series #1)

Hidden by Shelley Sheoard Gray (audio)

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows (audio)

The Crucible

L.A. Theater Works productions of A Raisin in the Sun by Lorraine Hansberry ( audio)

I am currently Reading:

hard copy
Love on the Line

Love on the Line by Deeanne Gist

when I finishe that
At the Throne of Grace: A Book of Prayers (Walk in My Ways)

At the Throne of Grace by John MacArthur

Audio:

Columbine

Columbine by Dave Cullen

Kindle:

Along Wooded Paths: A Novel (Amish Fiction)

Along Wooded Paths by Tricia Goyer

when I am done with that

Small Town Christmas

Small Town Christmas by Jill Shalvis, Hope Ramsay and Katie Lane

coming up :


Refuge on Crescent Hill: A Novel

Refuge on Crescent Hill by Melanie Dobson

A Measure of Mercy (Home to Blessing, #1)

A Measure of Mercy by Laurrained Snelling

Thanksgiving at the Inn

Thanksgiving at the Inn by Tim Whitney


What's on your Reading Horizon??

7 comments:

  1. What a mix and some striking covers for sure. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. What a busy week! I love the cover for Love on the Line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...that's some collection of books!!! I loved The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society - I've actually already read it twice. I am definitely going to be looking for Sandra Bricker's book - I got Always the Baker, Never the Bride a few weeks ago.

    Enjoy all your books!

    Stop by my It's Monday post if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great list! And except for Raisin in the Sun and the Guernsey book (which I loved!), I think they're all new to me. Lots of interesting new stuff for my must-read list.

    Enjoy your week of reading!
    ~ Joy @ Joy's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a bonanza of books! Hope you enjoy them all....

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Lost Angel was a DNF on my Monday list this week.
    I loved Guernsey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a great group of books. I'll check a few of your reviews. Have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.