Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Cozy of the Month - Between A Wok and a Hard Place by Tamara Myers

Between a Wok and a Hard Place (Pennsylvania Dutch Mystery, #5)

Between a Wok and a Hard Place by Tamara Myers

From Amazon.com:

Ever since her new husband flew the coop, Pennsylvania Dutch inn owner Magdalena Yoder has had plenty of time to kill. But the suspicious death of an Asian tourist proves that time is not the only thing around here that's getting murdered! Magdalena follows the trail to the local Amish community where a dangerous secret is being concealed, and a killer who's really using his noodle awaits! .

My Take:
I always laugh through out any of these wonderful mysteries.  I understand a bit where Magdalena Yoder is coming from considering I live in Lancaster County PA. It is amusing the way that the people of Hernia are described and the way that people misunderstand things and take what is said at face value.  It Kinda reminds me of an adult Amelia Bedelia.  The mystery kept me guessing up until the very end and I look forward to more antics between everyone in Hernia PA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.