Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Free Kindle book Second Chances. Please check that is still free before you buy.

Second Chances: A Christian, Suspense Romance (Falling for the NASCAR Driver Book 2) by [Free, Riley]
Life has taught me that nothing is forever except for love. 

I lost my husband to a tragic car accident two years ago. Since then, I've floated through life. The only thing keeping me going is my faith in a higher power. I prayed for answers and release from my grief. One warm autumn day the Lord delivered in the form of Tex, a NASCAR driver looking for a quiet small town to settle down in. 

I resisted Tex's advances, but he wouldn't take no for an answer. Just when I was warming up to the idea of a new life with Tex, life through me a curveball. 

Questions about my husband's death left me reeling. The more I discovered the more convinced I became that I didn't really know him at all. 

Through the power of God, love, faith and redemption I will figure out how to mend my broken heart, even if it kills me.

Free at the kindle store today.  Please check to make sure still free before you buy.  I have not read this book so I can't vouch for the content.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.