Monday, May 6, 2013

It's Monday What Are You Reading?




3
It's Monday What are You reading? is hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey.  Head over there to check out what others are reading. 

Last Week on the blog I have to be honest and say I was just plain lazy and didn't post the reviews I wanted to .  I will try and get those reviews up this week as this is another light week for reviews. 

I did post the following

Book Review of




Seaside Harmony by Evangeline Kelley



















and Book Review of 
Sunflower Summer
Sunflower Summer by Evangeline Kelley

Book Spotlight on the following


Wounds by Alton Gansky



Widow of Gettysburg by Jocelyn Green

Hopefully I will be posting reviews for the following this week

 
It Happened at the Fair
It Happened at the Fair by Deeanne Gist

Audio Review of

Threads of Grace (Patch of Heaven #3)
Threads of Grace by Kelly Long

Audio Review of

The Fiery Cross (Outlander, #5)
The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon

Review of

The Respect Dare
 The Respect Dare for Married Women by Nina Roesner

Audio Review of
Heart Like Mine
Heart Like Mind by Amy Hatvany

My Current Reads are in the Sidebar

Coming Up

 
The Face of the Earth: A Novel
The Face of the Earth by Deborah Raney



Double or Nothing
Double or Nothing by Meg Mims


Praying the Prayers of the Bible
Praying the Prayers of the Bible by James Banks

What's on Your Reading Horizon?

1 comment:

  1. Heart Like Mine looks good! I've only gotten around to reading Outlander by Diana Gabaldon - some day I'll have to read the rest of the series. I have a friend who has read all them several times over because she loves them so much! ;-) Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.