Friday, August 17, 2012

My Pop-Up Bible Stories by Juliet David Illustrated by Daniel Howarth

My Pop Up Bible Stories coverMy Pop Up Bible Stories from Goodreads.com    
With a pop-up scene on every page, children will cherish this selection of favorite stories from the Old and New Testaments. From the moment Baby Moses is found floating in a basket among the bulrushes to Jesus' stilling of the storm, children will be captivated by Daniel Howarth's remarkable illustrations as each story pops off the page.
Hardcover, 12 pages
Published May 2012 by Candle Books (Kregel Publications)

1859852378 (ISBN13: 9781859852378)
edition language
English
My Take:  What  a wonderful little book.  The colors of the pictures are very eyecatching.  The pop up features are very engaging.  My granddaughter loved it.  The part I liked the best was with each story the scripture from the Bible is listed so you can go to the Bible and read the entire story.  Wonderful little book for the little ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.