Monday, September 19, 2011

It's Monday What are You Reading?

It's been a long time since I participated in this meme but I thought that I would join in the fun this week.

This Meme is hosted by Sheila over at Bookjourney.  Head over there and join in the fun.

Last week I posted reviews of


Beyond All Measure by Dorothy Love


A Lancaster County Christmas

A Lancaster County Christmas by Suzanne Woods Fisher


Spotlighted these books (spotlighted books I haven't read yet but want to bring attention to)

Saving Savvy: Smart and Easy Ways to Cut Your Spending in Half and Raise Your Standard of Living and Giving

Saving Savvy by Katy Hancock


Against The Gates Of Hell

Against the Gates of Hell by Mylow A. Young

A Christmas Journey Home

A Christmas Journey Home by Kathi Macias

Wolfsbane (Discarded Heroes #3)

Wolfsbane by Ronie Kendig

This week on the blog:

Spotlight on:

A Scripted Wedding

A Scripted Wedding by Chris Well

First Chapter Peak at:

Megan's Secrets: What My Mentally Disabled Daughter Taught Me about Life

Megan's Secrets by Mike Cope

Book Spotlight on:

Love Finds a Home: 3 Historical Romances Make Falling in Love Simple and Sweet

Love Finds a Home by Wanda Brunstetter

Book Spotlight On:

Died in the Wool (Hometown Mysteries)

Died in the Wool by Elizabeth Ludwig and Janelle Mowry

First Chapter Peak Of

Heather Song

Heather Song by Michael Phillips

Book spotlight:

Growing up Amish

Growing Up Amish by Ira Wagler

I am Currently Reading:

Forsaking All Others

Forsaking All Others by Allison Pittman ( I loved the first book in this series and am enjoying this one, too bad it is only two books)

On Audio:

Burn

Burn by Ted Dekker and Erin Healy

On Kindle:

My So-Called Life as a Proverbs 31 Wife: A One-Year Experiment...and Its Surprising Results

My So - Called Life as a Proverbs 31 Wife by Sara Horn

Next Up:

Cherished

Cherished by Kim Cash Tate

Raising a Daughter After God's Own Heart

Raising a Daughter after God's Own Heart by Elizabeth George


What's On Your Reading Horizon?

1 comment:

  1. You always have such a wonderful selection here. The Sara Horn book looks like one I would like to try... also A Scripted Wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.