Monday, July 21, 2014

Audio Book Discussion 5

Where do you learn about great audiobook titles? Buy your audiobooks? Share your secrets with the rest of us! We’d particularly love to know what narrators or publishers are active in social media or do a great job communicating with listeners.

I usually learn about great audiobook titles from other bloggers, publisher's emails, new arrival lists at Audible. 

I buy my audiobooks from Audible.com.  I have the 2 credit a month plan.  I also get books occasionally from the library but it is a very small selection.  I do reviews for Audiobook Jukebox, Simon and Schuster, Christianaudio.com.  I use to belong to Christianaudio.com but decided I would rather up my credits on Audible.  I have used Librivox in the past and just recently have gotten my husband to listen to Shakespeare on it. 

I receive an email from Simon and Schuster every month with a list of books available.  I also get an email from Christianaudio.com twice a month with two books to choose from (I need to review one book every 3 months to stay in the program).  I haven't really had much contact with narrators but am open to explore this area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.