Monday, July 9, 2012

It's Monday what are You Reading?



It's Monday What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila over at BookJourney.  Head over there an check out what others are reading.  Your next favorite book may be waiting to discover.

Last Week on the blog

 Book Review of 


Legacy Road
Legacy Road by Graham Garrison

Audio Book review of

The Scent of Cherry Blossoms
The Scent of Cherry  Blossoms by Cindy Woodsmall

This week on the Blog
Book Spotlight of
Submerged (Alaskan Courage, #1)
Submerged by Dani Pettrey


 Book Review of

Inescapable
Inescapable by Nancy Mehl

 First Chapter Peak of 
A Promise for Miriam
A Promises for Miriam by Vannetta Chapman

Audio Review of 

http://www.latw.org/audio/images/titles/Grapes-of-Wrath_349.jpg
LA Theater Works Adaptation of The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck

Currently Reading

 Physical Books

The Company
The Company by Chuck Graham


Birthday Party Murder (A Lucy Stone Mystery, #9)
The Birthday Party Murder by Leslie Meier

Audio

Redemption
Redemption by Gary Smalley and Karen Kingsbury


The Eleventh Plague
The Eleventh Plague by Jeff Hirsch

Kindle


By the Light of the Silvery Moon
By The Light of the Silvery Moon by Tricia Goyer This one is taking me forever because I have been reading so many other books.  about 60% done.

Coming Soon


Love Finds You in MacKinac Island, Michigan
Love Finds You in Mackinac Island by Melanie Dobson


Touching the Sky
Touching the Sky by Tracie Peterson


What's on Your Reading Horizon?

4 comments:

  1. The Grapes of Wrath is my all-time favorite book. I am a Steinbeck junkie. You have a great selection of books. The cover on the Dobson novel is lovely. Happy Reading!
    Rebecca @ The Key to the Gate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Grapes, but its on my bucket list. We started it in High School and I loved it, just wish I had finished it.

    Happy reading this week :)
    The Brunette Librarian Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. If Dee Henderson likes it, that is good enough for me! I am off to check out Submerged.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm waiting on my copy of Love Finds You On MacKinac Island. I can't wait to read it! Love the look of your blog by the way :) +New GFC follower :)
    Check out what I'm reading this week :)

    -Kimberly @ Turning The Pages

    ReplyDelete

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.