Monday, January 16, 2012

It's Monday what are You Reading?

It's been a few weeks since I have participated in this meme and I have missed it. 

It's Monday What are you reading is hosted by Sheila over at Bookjourney.  Head over there and see what others are reading this week. 

I have not been a very good blogger lately.  I have fallen into a bit of a reading funk and have just not really liked any of the book that I have been reading. 

Last Week on the blog

I reviewed
101 Things You Thought You Knew About the Sinking of the Titanic Which Aren't True!
101 things you Thought you knew about the Titanic...but didn't by Tim Maltin

I posted book trailers for:

The Mulligans of Mt. Jefferson: A Novel
The Mulligan's of MT. Jefferson by Don Reid

Alienation (C.H.A.O.S., #2)
Alienation by Jon S. Lewis

Replication: The Jason Experiment
Replication by Jill Williamson

The Shadow of Your Smile
The Shadow of Your Smile by Susan May Warren

Next week on the blog

Book review of
Chasing Mona Lisa: A Novel
Chasin Mona Lisa by Tricia Goyer and Mike Yorkey

Book Review of
CyberLife
Cyberlife by W.H.Buxton

First Chapter Peak and Book review of
Love Blooms in Winter
Love Blooms in Winter by Lori Copeland

Audio Book of the Week
Kill Alex Cross (Alex Cross, #18)
Kill Alex Cross by James Patterson

Book Trailers of
Love Finds a Home: 3 Historical Romances Make Falling in Love Simple and Sweet
Love Finds a Home by Wands Brunstetter

Rose's Pledge (Harwood House)
Rose's Pledge by Sally Laity and Dianna Crawford

Tomorrow's Sun (Lost Sanctuary)
Tomorrow's Sun by Becky Melby

Firethorn (Discarded Heroes)
Firethorn by Ronie Kendig

Addison Blakely: Confessions of a PK
Addison Blakely: Confessions of a PK by Betsy St. Amant

Currently Reading

Audio
Whiskey Sour (Jack Daniels Mystery, #1)
Whiskey Sour by J. A. Konrath

Lonesome Dove
Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry

Kindle
Replication: The Jason Experiment
Replication : the Jason Experiment by Jill Williamson

Book
Love Blooms in Winter
Love Blooms in Winter by Lori Copeland


coming Up:

Mornings With Jesus
Mornings with Jesus

Beyond Molasses Creek
Beyond Molasses Creek by Nicole Seitz

An Amish Family Reunion
An Amish Family Reunion by Mary Ellis


What's on your reading Horizon?

4 comments:

  1. Chasing Mona Lisa is on my TBR list. I have been enjoying Mornings With Jesus. Have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An amazing line up!! I see my wish list growing!!!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. With the three day weekend, I had a chance to finish a bunch of books I've been working on the last month. Please come see what I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Titanic book sounds really interesting. Great book to read in the upcoming months.

    http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.