Wednesday, January 11, 2012

101 Things You thought You Knew About the Titanic...but Didn't by Tim Maltin



The above video is just a small portion of what you will learn in this book.

From Goodreads:
101 Things You Thought You Knew About the Titanic ... But Didn't! (Paperback)

The sinking of the Titanic has long aroused debate, mysticiation and disagreement. This book presents the facts behind the fictions.


My Take:  This book was very interesting.  Some of the things that weren't true I thought were true.  Tim Martin has done alot of research and presents his findings very straight forward.  If you are interested in Titanic this would be an interesting book for you.

I received a copy for review from Netgalley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.