Sunday, October 31, 2010

In My Mailbox and Mailbox Monday

In My Mailbox is Hosted by The Story Siren and Mailbox Monday is Hosted by Knitting and Sundries for the month of November.

This was a slow week for me.  But that's ok I need to read the books I already have.

I did get a few kindle books:

Dancing In The Lowcountry
Dancing in the Lowcountry by James Villas


Spinning Forward
Spinning Forward by Terri Dulong


Cool Beans: A Maya Davis Novel
Cool Beans by Erynn Mangum  I had read Latte Daze: A Maya Davis Novel (Maya Davis Series) (review is here) and was excited to see that the first in the series was offered for free.

Received from the publisher:
The Radleys: A Novel
The Radleys by Matt Haig

That's it for me what did you get?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I got The Radleys, too! I thought it was about something kind of different than what it's REALLY about! Which is a good thing, because what it's really about is super interesting!

    I'm sorry I didn't stop by before; I must have missed your link in the linky!

    Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

    Oh, and I'm a knitter (well, kinda obvious), so Spinning Forward has been calling to me!

    ReplyDelete

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.