Monday, April 1, 2019

Sorry for my absence

I am sorry that I have been gone for so long, there has been a lot of changes going on in my life.  My husband and I went to Orlando at the end of October and we had a great time.  We didn't go to any of the parks but there are a lot of other things to do.  We went to the aquarium, Madam Toussauds Wax museum and we rode the large ferris wheel.  We went to Celebration, Florida and made it a day for our dog Prince. 
We found out on the way home that our 30 year old manufactured home had some leaks and there was mold developing so it wasn't worth fixing so we bought a new manufactured home, brand spanking new.  Also my youngest daughter got married in November.  We spent November and December living in a hotel while they were getting our house ready and we moved in in January.  So since then it has been moving everything from the one house to our new one.  In the process I got rid of 2/3 of my books.  I only kept the books that I knew I would try to read.  So since I have two books to review today I thought first I would leave and explanation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.