Tuesday, August 4, 2015

July Wrap Up and August TBR

I unofficially participated in four readathons in July but I only finished 6 books.

I participated in the yearathon last month because the theme was Agatha Christie or mysteries.

I read two books during this readathon

Just Plain Pickled to Death (Pennsylvania Dutch Mystery, #4)
Just Plain Pickled to Death by Tamar Myers

Death by the Dozen (Cupcake Bakery Mystery, #3)
Death by the Dozen by Jenn McKinlay

Next was the Crammathon. I read one book during this readathon.

Monument 14 (Monument 14, #1)
Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne

Next was Week of Wisdom Readathon which I didn't finish any books.

Then was #tbr takedown 2.0 which I finished two books for this readathon.

A Bride at Last (Unexpected Brides #3)
Bride At Last by Melissa Jagears This satisfied a sequel.

Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2)
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer This satisfied outside my comfort zone.

I also finished my audio book that I was listening to.

An Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes, #1)
An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
read by Fiona Hardingham and Steve West

So That Was the six books I read during July

Here is my Tbr for August

Audio Book
The Invasion of the Tearling (The Queen of the Tearling, #2)
The Invasion of the Tearling by Erika Johansen

Books
Landline
Landline by Rainbow Rowell

Crazy Little Thing Called Love (Destination Wedding #1)
Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Beth K. Vogt

Among the Fair Magnolias: Four Southern Love Stories
Among the Fair Magnolias by Tamera Alexander, Shelley Gray, Dorothy Love, Elizabeth Musser

Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3)
Cress by Marissa Meyer

NOS4A2
NOS4A2 by Joe Hill

The Ugly Stepsister
The Ugly Stepsister by Aya Ling

Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1)
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo

Invasion (C.H.A.O.S., #1)
Invasion by Jon S. Lewis


The 12 Brides of Summer - Novella Collection #3
12 Brides of Summer by Margaret Brownley, Miralee Ferrell, Pam Hillman


Divergent (Divergent, #1)
Divergent by Veronica Roth
The Influenza Bomb (TSI: Time Scene Investigators, #2)
Influenza Bomb by Paul Mc Cusker, Walt Larimore M.D.

The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend
The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend by Katarina Bivald

Glory Days: Living Your Promised Land Life Now
Glory Days : Living Your Promised Land Life Now by Max Lucado

The Scorch Trials (Maze Runner, #2)
The Scorch Trials by James Dashner

13 Stolen Girls
13 Stolen Girls by Gil Reavill


Irish Meadows (Courage to Dream #1)
Irish Meadows by Susan Anne Mason


No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.