Tuesday, June 9, 2015

#tbrtakedown read a thon wrapup

I was pleased with myself for the #tbr takedown read a thon.  I made a tbr that consisted of 4 books and of those four books I got 3 read and I started the fourth.

The books that I finished were.

A book that has been on your shelves for more than a year
Hearts That Survive: A Novel of the Titanic
Hearts that Survive by Yvonne Lehman


A unread Sequel on your shelf
The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #3)
The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan

A First Book in a Series on your TBR shelf (I changed my Mind On this one)
Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)
Cinder by Marissa Meyer

A Book From your recent haul
As Waters Gone by
As Waters Gone By by Cynthia Rucht (This is the one I started)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.