Monday, February 13, 2012

It's Monday What are You Reading?

It's Monday What are you Reading? is hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey.  Head over there to find out what others are reading, who knows maybe you will find your next great read!!. 

The past couple of weeks I have been posting for this mem but I haven't actually joined in.  I hope to visit a couple of blogs this week and comment.

Last Week on the Blog
First Chapter Peak of

Winter Promise by Martha Rogers

First Chapter Peak fo

An Amish Family Reunion by Mary Ellis

Book Review of

Delivering Hope by Jennifer Ann Holt

Book Trailer
Rugged and Relentless (Husbands For Hire #1)
Rugged and Relentless by Kelly Eileen Hake

Book trailer of
Finally a Bride
Finally a Bride by Vickie McDough

Book Trailer of
Digitalis (Discarded Heroes #2)
Digitalis by Ronie Kendig

I am not going to post what is going to be on the blog this week as it seems to be changing daily so I will just play it by ear.


What I finished this week

Lonesome Dove
Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry

Currently Reading:

Shadow of the Titanic by Andrew Wilson

Birthday Party Murder (A Lucy Stone Mystery, #9)
Birthday Party Murder by Leslie Meier

Not in the Heart
Not in the Heart by Chris Fabry


What's on your Reading Horizon?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.