Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World by Susan Veness

The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World - Special eBook Edition
The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World by Susan Veness

I love anything Disney.  Our family has been to Disney World twice and would love to go again.  If I was given my choice of vacation spots it would be Disney world.  so when I was given the chance to review this book I jumped on it. 

This book is a treasure trove of information.  It takes each park and gives you things to look for that are usually overlooked by the average park goer.  Sprinkled throughout the book are interesting facts about that park or a Disney ride or character.  Also throughout the book are tidbits about what the Imagineers were thinking when they created the rides and parks.  At the end of the chapters of the parks is a timeline that gives you the timeline of the evolution of that particular park. 

I would recommend this book to anyone who is planning a trip to Disney World or even if you are a Disney lover. This book is jammed packed with information that will keep you saying "I didn't know that"

I received this book as a part of the Booksneeze program of Thomas Nelson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.