Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Simple Amish Christmas by Vanetta Chapman

A Simple Amish Christmas
A Simple Amish Christmas by Vanetta Chapman

I received a a copy of this book from the publisher via Netgalley and read it on my Kindle



From Amazon.com
Annie Weaver always planned to return home, but the 20-year old RN has lived in Philadelphia for three years now. As her time of rumschpringe is about to come to an abrupt end, bringing for Annie an overwhelming sense of loneliness. She returns home and finds herself face-to-face with a budding romance with an Amish farmer and Annie has several important choices to make.

My Take:

This was a sweet simple story.  A Great Story that is just the right length and intensity for this time of year.  Were there any surprises?   No  but it was a very enjoyable and kept me entertained for several days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.