Friday, December 31, 2010

My Top Ten for 2010 and Reading resolutions for 2011

Well Here are my top ten books for 2010 in no particular order
The Lightning Thief (Movie Tie-in Edition) (Percy Jackson and the Olympians)
The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan

The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 2)
The Sea of Monster by Rick Riordan

Under the Dome: A Novel
Under the Dome by Stephen King 

Missing Max: A Novel
Missing Max by Karen Young

In a Heartbeat: Sharing the Power of Cheerful Giving
In a Heartbeat by Leigh Anne and Sean Tuohy

Unwilling Warrior (Seasons of Redemption, Book 1)
Unwilling Warrior by Andrea Boeshaar

Happily Ever Laughter: Discovering the Lighter Side of Marriage (Focus on the Family)
Happily Ever Laughter Ken Davis Editor

For Time and Eternity (Sister Wife)
For Time and Eternity by Allison Pittman

So Long, Insecurity: You've Been a Bad Friend to Us
So Long Insecurity by Beth Moore

Carrot Cake Murder (Hannah Swenson Mysteries With Recipes)Cream Puff Murder (Hannah Swensen Mysteries)Plum Pudding Murder (Hannah Swenson, Bk 13)Gingerbread Cookie Murder
Carrot Cake Murder, Cream Puff Murder, Plum Pudding Murder and Gingerbread Cookie Murder

Okay so I cheated with the last one.


My Resolutions for the new year:

1.Not read as many books for review.  That way I can give the books I do review more attention.
2.Reread some of the books I read this year,  I feel like I read alot of books to fast so to do reviews so I want to go back and reread them so I can really enjoy them.
3.Read 100 books.  I made it to 90 this year.
4.Comment more.  I read alot of posts but don't comment.  I want to maybe read less posts and comment more
5. Be more consistent with my Audiobook of the Week Feature and keep up with my Cozy of the month Feature.
6. Continue participating in Meme's but not feel like I have to participate every week.
7. Visit at least five new to me blogs in every meme I participate  in

Hope everyone has a great New Year    




1 comment:

  1. Great reading list and resolutions...I enjoy seeing what others are doing and/or going to do.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.