Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Adventures in Odyssey Daring Deeds - Audio

Adventures in Odyssey: Daring Deeds, Sinister Schemes (Gold Audio Series #5) Adventures in Odyssey Daring Deeds and Sinister Schemes

From Amazon:
Evil has a name . . . and it goes by Dr. Regis Blackgaard. Though it looks like the bad guys are winning, right overcomes might in the end. Listeners of all ages will learn about making smart choices and having integrity, even in the face of danger.

The Gold series includes bonus tracks, fun facts, and behind-the-scenes details!

Volume 5 contains the following stories (and themes):

The Imagination Station, 1 & 2 (Jesus' crucifixion and resurrection)

An Encounter with Mrs. Hooper (Compassion for the elderly)

A Bite of Applesauce (Disobedience)

Connie Goes to Camp, 1 & 2 (Disobedience)

Eugene's Dilemma (Doing what's right; responsibility)

The Nemesis,1 & 2 (Trusting God in times of trouble)

Our Best Vacation Ever (Family togetherness)

The Battle, 1 & 2 (God's protection)

My Take:
I always like listening to Adventures in Odyssey and even though my kids are older (my youngest is 15)  I still listen on my own.  These are great stories that  have you looking forward to the nest episode.  Great family oriented stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.