Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Life with Lord Byron by Peggy Nelson

Life with Lord Byron: Laughter, Romance, and Lessons Learned from Golf's Greatest Gentleman
Life With Lord Byron by Peggy Nelson

I am not much of a golf enthusiast, mini gold being about all I have ever really enjoyed about the game.  After reading this book I will not be picking up golf clubs either, but that is not what this book is all about. 

Peggy Nelson meet Byron Nelson after he did all the "big" stuff that his career was known for.  They meet by chance when she reluctanly went to a workshop where he was featured.  They meet again after his wife passed away and a friendship became romance.  Even though there was a big difference in their ages, they lived and learned from each other for over 20 years.  

They had a great marriage that was based on love and respect but most of all on their love for the Lord.  

I would highly recommend this book to anyone who would like to read about a marriage that worked and is an insperartion to others.  




I received this book from Kathy Carlton Willis Communications is exchange for my honest opinion.        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.