Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Gingerbread Cookie Murder by Joanne Fluke, Laure Levine and Leslie Meier

Gingerbread Cookie Murder

Gingerbread Cookie Murder by Joanne Fluke, Laura Levine and Leslie Meier

I had read
Candy Cane Murder
Candy Cane Murder and really enjoyed it so I thought I would give Gingerbread Cookie Murder a go.  I knew I wouldn't be disappointed because I already read two of the three ladies series and I think I will be adding the third to my list of series that I read.  

Joanne Fluke starts the book out with Gingerbread Cookie Murder.  Hannah once again stumbles upon a murder when she goes to confront her neighbor about his playing his Christmas music way to loud.  along with her family and friends and some delious recipes along the way she finds the murderer.    

Next up is Laura Levine with The Dangers of Gingerbread Cookies.  Jaine Austen is in Florida visiting her parents at their retirement communtiy.  In between her father trying to put up a rotating Christmas tree, and the community's Christmas Tree Rehearsal the local gigalo windups dead after falling to his death because the wire that held him up was cut.  So Jaine goes into detective mode to find  the killer.  

Last but certainly not lest is Leslie Meier with Gingerbread Cookies and Gunshots.  Between her children not coming home for Christmas and a little local boy being kidnapped right outside his home this is not turning into the Christmas that Lucy Stone had hoped for.  She can't help but try to track down the kidnapper because the little boy just tuggs at her heart.  

All Three stories are great stories for this time of the year.  The mystries are good and kept me guessing to the very end.         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.