Monday, December 13, 2010

It's Monday What Are You Reading?

It's Monday What Are Your Reading is hosted my Sheila over at Book Journey

Last Week on the blog

Maverick Heart (Lone Star Legends V2)
First Chapter Peak of Maverick Heart by Loree Lough


The Twinning Murders
The Twinning Murders by Shelly Frome


A Simple Amish Christmas
A Simple Amish Christmas by Vanetta Chapman

This week:

First Chapter Peak at

The 60-Minute Money Workout: An Easy Step-by-Step Guide to Getting Your Finances into Shape
60 Minute Money Workout by Ellie Kay

Currently Reading:

Kindle

Grace: A Christmas Sisters of the Heart Novel
Grace by Shelley Shepard Gray

audio:

Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back
Heaven is for Real by Todd, Sonja and colton Burpo

Paper books:

Life with Lord Byron: Laughter, Romance, and Lessons Learned from Golf's Greatest Gentleman
Life with Lord Byron by Peggy Nelson


White Christmas Pie
White Christmas Pie  by Wanda Brunsetter

coming up :

whatever grabs my fancy

What's on your Reading Horizon?

2 comments:

  1. Added A Simple Amish Christmas to my wish list so I have plenty of books of the season for next year.

    Dollycas
    http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your books. I was sick over the weekend but I got some reading done.

    ReplyDelete

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.