Friday, June 21, 2013

Audio Book Review of No Distance Too Far by Lauraine Snelling Read by Sina Nielsen

No Distance Too Far (Home to Blessing, #2)
No Distance Too Far by Lauraine Snelling
Narrated by Stina Nielsen

from Goodreads.com
When she is called home unexpectedly to help in a family medical emergency, physician Astrid Bjorklund learns of a deadly measles outbreak on the nearby Indian reservation. She immediately senses the Spirit tugging her to help the Indians and wonders if her "mission field" is not so far away as she had imagined. But if she follows God's call, will love pass her by?

My Take:  This is the second in the series that focuses on Astrid Bjorklund.  She has felt lead to attend a mission school to prepare her to go to Africa.  She is called home for an emergency and starts to question this course of action.  Sometimes that romantic storylines in these Christian Historical Fiction books can be really frustrating.  I have enjoyed the books I have listened to about Blessing, North Dakota. 

Narrator Stina Nielsen does a great job as she has done with all the books in this series.  I wish she would read another series by Lauraine Snelling that the current narrator wasn't that great.  I would listen to anything that she is reading.  

This book was taken from my person audio book library. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.