Saturday, October 30, 2010

Thou Shalt Laugh Oasis Audio

Thou Shalt Laugh

Thou Shalt Laugh  Oasis Audio

From Amazon:
From the producer of the enormously popular Blue Collar Comedy Tour: The Movie, Thou Shalt Laugh is the hit standup comedy series audio book that's cleaning up comedy one BLEEP at a time! Thou Shalt Laugh started with a simple premise. There are dozens of incredibly gifted Christian comedians working all over the country today –why don't more people know about them? Producers Hunt Lowry and Jonathan Bock scouted comedy clubs nationwide to bring you the funniest Christian comedians on the planet. With world famous hosts, the Thou Shalt Laugh comedy audio book will be sure to entertain you, your family and your friends from now until the rapture. Looking for funny? Your prayers have been answered.



My Take:  I watched the first dvd of this series and laughed so much that I jumped at the chance to listen to it on audio.  This takes several of the acts on the the various dvds and brings them to audio.  I was laughing from the moment I started listening and I didn't have to worry that my daughter would hear anything that wasn't appropiate.  Great listen and brightened my day. 
The only thing that I didn't like was that I thought that the transistion between acts could have been better but I realize that it is difficult when you are using live material. 

Great for the whole family.  I highly recommend this to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.