Saturday, October 9, 2010

readathon post 7

read for 45 minutes
total of 275 minutes
10 minutes of blogging
total of 285 minutes

only two stink bugs this hour but thought I was going to have to take my hubby to the hospital because he fell while trying to do something about the stink bugs.  Sigh!!

read this hour:
Key Lime Pie - A Culinary Mystery
Key Lime Pie by Josie Kilpack

up for this next hour:


Waiting, The: A Novel (Lancaster County Secrets)
The Waiting by Suzanne Woods Fisher


Happy Reading!!

1 comment:

  1. I also live in PA and completely sympathize with your frustration over stinkbugs. I wish the cooler weather would stay because they are less of a nuisance. With how bad they were this year, I don't look forward to next summer. Happy read-a-thon reading!

    ReplyDelete

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.