Saturday, October 9, 2010

Dewey Read-A-Thon

So the read a thon has started at 8.  I did get up but haven't read anything yet.  We have to go get my daughter's passport this morning so will probably will not get much reading done until after 11. 

The beginning Meme

Where are you reading from today? I will be doing most of my reading in my bedroom.




3 facts about me …
1.  This is my third  read - a- thon
2.  I live in PA
3.  I have 3 children but only one is still at home.



How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours? I have five but I don't think I will get them all read.



Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)? No goals just having fun.



If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time? Just have fun!!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun today in PA. I am in NJ, so we are practically neighbors :-P

    Please turn off word verification today so it is easier to cheer for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my third readathon too! Enjoy your day of reading!

    ReplyDelete

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.