Friday, October 22, 2010

Book Blog Hop

The book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy-For-Books

The question for the week is

"Where is your favorite place to read? Curled up on the sofa, in bed, in the garden?"



My favorite place to read is in my bed.  I really have no place else to read very often because the other places to read usually someone is in them doing other things (watching tv in the living room, on the computer in the den) my library may (which is slowly coming about)have to be turned into a bedroom if my oldest daughter decides to move home.

   

7 comments:

  1. I fall asleep almost as soon as I hit the bed (I've pretty much programmed myself that the bedroom is for sleeping), so my favorite place is the couch (which works out most of the time, since my daughter goes into HER bedroom to read and do homework, and Bebe Boy James is usually outside playing or in his own room reading, doing homework, or playing with his Wii!

    Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here! When I hit the bed I'm out within minutes. That's why I stick to the couch too.

    Hopping on by. Happy Book Blogger Hop Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog Hopper and Friday Follow here! Love the name of your blog and it is so true.

    My answer is in the cozy two-seater chair in my living room. It's so comfy!

    Follow Friday answer: I am reading Black Magic Lover by Cynthia Cooke, Harlequin Nocturne paperback.

    Followed! Hope you follow back. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I much prefer the sofa to the bed. Plus, my husband always wants the lights off, which means I would need a book light to read and that sucker is BRIGHT, and he still complains anyways.
    Happy Friday!

    Hop on by :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, just hopping by. I've learnt to screen everything else out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love reading in bed...thanks for hopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Book blogger hop hello! I read in bed as well. Some nights are more successful than others...LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.