Friday, June 26, 2015

Week #3 and Week #4 tbr

I have been dealing with some computer issues so I wasn't able to do this wrapup and tbr till now.

During Week 3 I finished these three books.

Two Roads Home (Chicory Inn, #2)
Two Roads Home by Deborah Rainey
which I rated ****

14th Deadly Sin (Women’s Murder Club, #14)
14th Deadly Sin by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro
Audio Book which I rated ****

The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1)
 The Maze Runner by James Dashner
Which I also rated ****

I have been reading
Love Arrives in Pieces
Love Arrives In Pieces by Betsy St. Amant

and listening to
An Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes, #1)
An Ember In The Ashes by Sabaa Tahir

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.