Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Week #2 of June 2015 Wrapup and Goals for Week 3

Last week I finished 2 books and started 2 more.

The 2 books I finished were:

Yarn to Go (Yarn Retreat, #1)
Yarn to Go by Betty Hechtman

Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1)
Audiobook of Beautiful  Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

The Two Books I started to read were:

The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1)
The Maze Runner by James Dashner

14th Deadly Sin (Women’s Murder Club, #14)
Audiobook of 14th Deadly Sin by James Patterson
and Maxine Paetro


My Goals for this week are

Finish
 The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1)
The Maze Runner by James Dashner

Continue to listen to and possibly finish

14th Deadly Sin (Women’s Murder Club, #14)
14th Deadly Sin by James Patterson and
Maxine Paetro

Read
Two Roads Home (Chicory Inn, #2)
Two Roads Home by Deborah Raney

Frantic
Frantic by Mike Dellosso


Refining Fire (Brides of Seattle #2)
Refining Fire by Tracie Peterson

The Rising: Antichrist is Born  (Before They Were Left Behind, #1)
Reread of The Rising by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins

Since June is audio book month I would like to try and get some audio book reviews up in the next couple of weeks. 

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.