Sunday, May 31, 2015

May Wrapup and 20 books of summer challenge

I felt like did alot of reading in the month of May but I only managed to finish 3 books and two of those books were really short.
The 3 books I finished were:

The Queen of the Tearling (The Queen of the Tearling, #1)
The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
On Audio

How to enjoy Reading the Bible by John Havlik
No picture on Goodreads

Permanent Vacancy
Permanent Vacancy by Katy Lee


Now for 20 Books of Summer.20 books of summer - master image

Over on 746 Books She is hosting the 20 books of summer Challenge where you try to read 20 books this summer between June 1- Sept 4.  If 20 books seems like a bit much you can do the 10 books of Summer Challenge.  I am woefully behind on my Goodreads goal so I am going to try to do the 20 books of Summer.  I am not going to pick my 20 books all at once but try to read from my monthly TBR.  I have set a goal for my self to read 2 books a week which is 8 books a month.  20 books is about 7 a month so hopefully I will be all set.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.