Monday, July 21, 2014

It's Monday What are You Reading?

aaa1

It's Monday What are You reading? is a great weekly Meme hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey.  It's a great way to see what others are reading and loving or not loving.  Warning your TBR list will surely grow.

According to my blog posts I have not participated in this meme for almost a year.  Wow I knew it had a been awhile but I didn't think it had been that long.

Any way since I have been completely slaking off I totally missed mentioning on my blog that June was Audio Book Month.  So I did a few audio book discussion question from past audio book weeks on the blog.  I also posted a new audio book review.  I have quite a few books that I need to write reviews up for so maybe I will get caught up soon.

Any way on the Blog Last Week.
Screen Shot 2014-07-07 at 4.54.28 PM
Adventures in Odyssey Adventure Club

Child of Mine

Mini Review and Book spotlight of Child of Mine by David and Beverly Lewis



Book Review of The Revealing by Suzanne Woods Fisher

Good Call: Reflections on Faith, Family, and Fowl

Audio Book Review of Good Call: Reflections on Faith, Family, and Fowl by Jase Robertson and Mark Schlaback

Current Reads are in the Sidebar

Coming up on the Blog this Week

A Question of Honor (Bess Crawford, #5)

Book spotlight of A Question of Honor by Charles Todd

Penny Wise

Book Review of Penny Wise by Neta Jackson and Dave Jackson

Coming Up

What Strange Creatures

What Strange Creatures by Emily Arsenault

The Butterfly and the Violin (Hidden Masterpiece, #1)

The Butterfly and the Violin by Kristy Cambron

In Perfect Time (Wings of the Nightingale #3)

In Perfect Time by Sarah Sundin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.