Wednesday, June 2, 2010
New Blog Award
Lisa over at Bibliophiliac gave me this award.
According to the rules, I'm supposed to share seven things about myself, then pass the award on to fifteen blogs I've recently discovered.
1. I am a trasplanted Hoosier, Even though I have lived in Pennsylvania longer than any other place, home will always be Indiana
2. I still hold a track record at my high school. (Only because they converted from feet to meters).
3. I wanted to be a history teacher when I grew up. I loved history when I was a kid.
4. I have a bachelor's degree in Social Work.
5. When my two oldest children were still in car seats we would visit a local grocery store twice a week and load the car with the day old bake goods that they were going to throw away and take it down to inner city Philadelphia to a homeless shelter. it was funny to see them both in their car seats surrounder by bread, cakes, pies etc. They never begged to eat any of it.
6. I actually get paid to sleep. I work for a company that provides assistance to people with developmental disabilites and I am at the house at night in case of emergencies.
7. I love anything Disney.
Now the blogs I am going to give this too are:
Til We Read Again
4 the Love of Books
Waste Paper Prose
A Buckeye Girl Reads
A Few Good Books
A Read'er's Adventure
A Sea of Books
WISE OWL BOOK REVIEWS
The Sweet Bookshelf
The Reading Ape
The Neverending Shelf
The Brain Lair
The Book I Read