Sunday, May 30, 2010

It's Monday what are you reading?



Here is  what I read this week. 

A Mattter of Character by Robin Lee Hatcher  Review is here 
Morning for Dove by Martha Rogers   Review is here

You can't Stop Me by Max Allan Collins  Review is here

















Almost forever by Deborah Rainey
  Review is here

















The Devlin Diary by Christi Phillips  Review is here


















The 9th Judgement by James Patterson  Review is here  I listened to this in audio



Up for this week:




  































  Still Reading :



















































Hatchett audio


















Kindle Book


















All Links lead to Amazon and I am an Amazon Associate.

1 comment:

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.