Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Reading Thing

I have decided to jump into a reading challenge.  Since it is spring I have decided to do this one.
Spring Reading Thing

I have Several books I would like to get to but this may be difficult to finish them all because I hope to be getting several books to review.  Any way Here it goes.

Books to Finish:
Under the Dome by Stephen King - audio
The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne - audio
So Long Insecurity by Beth Moore

Books to Read:
In the Presence of my Enemies by Gracia Burnham - audio
You Can't Stop me by Max Allen Collins - kindle on my blackberry
Mouse Junkies  by Bill Burke - Kindle on BB
Primitive by Mark Nykanen - Kindle on BB
When Night Falls by Margret Daley - Kindle on BB
Breaking Free by Laurraine Snelling - audio
Dracula by Bram Stoker - audio
Carrot Cake by Joanne Fluke
Babylon Rising by Tim Lahaye and Greg Dinallo
The Titan's curse by Rick Riordan
Step on a Crack by James Patterson
Take Two by Karen Kingsbury
The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan
The Last Olympian by Ric Riordan
Cream Puff Murder by joanne Fluke
Shadows of Lancaster County by Mindy Starns Clark
Between a wok and a Hard Place by Tamara Myers

Good Luck everyone on your challenges.

5 comments:

  1. I like the Hannah Swenson series by Joanne Fluke. I read Dracula last year and it was actually not that bad. I am listening to first audio book right now. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society which I have read twice but I wanted to listen to an audio and decided to start with something I already love. Happy Spring Reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you list so many audio books. I have listened to tons myself, and my husband listens to them all the time on his 35-minute commute to work and back each day. Like Brittanie said, I want to listen to The Guernsey book on audio, too. I'm almost finished reading it, but would love to get the auditory experience with the various accents. Have fun reading and listening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your reading this Spring, that is neat that you can sign up and get free books to read and review. I'm not very good at writing reviews so I'll just have to keep buying mine ;) Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bram's Dracula is one of my favorite books EVER! :) Hubby and oldest boy read the Ric Riordan series and have been at me to read them. Perhaps I'll add them to my TBR list. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.