Monday, March 22, 2010

The Seas of Monsters by Rick Riordan




 No wonder this series has become so popular with everyone.  Even though it is written for YA it kept this almost 50 year old on the edge of her seat the whole time.  The Chapter titles alone are worth reading this book as well as the rest of the series.

Rick Riordan writes with a sense of humor that had me laughing out loud at parts while keeping me wanting to read on to find out what happens.

Once again Percy and Annabeth have to go on an adventure to not only save Camp Half Blood but also to save their friend Grover.  I can't really saw much without giving away the story but lets just say that this time they are dealing with Cyclops' and other monsters that Jason and Hercules had to deal with.

I would recommend this to anyone that wants a fun read that doesn't take itself to seriously but will keep you entertained to the very end of the last sentence.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I have read the first book but haven't gotten to this one yet..they are fun books though. :) I love YA even at 35..LOL

    Found you at the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 33 ;) and need to read this series :)

    Happy Blog Hoppin' Friday!
    -Juju
    Tales of Whimsy.com :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.