Sunday, March 6, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is hosted over at TheStorySiren.com. Head on over there and check out what everyone got this week.  I am sure you will find at least one book to add to your TBR pile. 


This week I got for review:

Toys
Toys by James Patterson and Neil McMahon


The Tea Party Goes to Washington
The Tea Party goes to Washington by Rand Paul


Handle With Prayer

Handle with Prayer by Charles Stanley

Free Kindle Books:
Circle of Friends Cookbook 25 Slow Cooker Recipes: Exclusive online cookbook
Circle of Friends Cook Book 25 slow cooker Recipes


Gray Matter
Gray Matter by David Levy and Joel Kilpatrick


Love Me If You Must (Patricia Amble Mystery Series #1)
Love me if you must by Nicloe Young


For the King's Favor
For the King's Favor by Elizabeth Chadwick


Darcy's Voyage: A tale of uncharted love on the open seas (Pride & Prejudice Continues)
Darcy's Voyage by Kara Louise


The World from Rough Stones (Stevenson Family Saga)
World from Rough Stones by Malcolm Macdonald


Breakthrough!: How the 10 Greatest Discoveries in Medicine Saved Millions and Changed Our View of the World
Breakthough by Jon Queijo


Michal: A Novel (The Wives of King David)
Michal by Jill Eileen Smith


She Walks in Beauty
She Walks in Beauty by Siri Mitchell


The Softwire: Virus on Orbis 1
The Softwire: virus on Orbis 1 by Pj Haarsma


Bought:
With audible Credit

A Measure of Mercy (Home to Blessing Series #1)
A Measure of Mercy by Lauraine Snelling

What was in your mailbox?

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a lovely bunch this week. I've heard good things about Lauraine Snelling books. I was thinking of trying those soon. Come see my IMM: http://bookbelle0819.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox.html

    I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love free kindle books. I got Darcy's Voyage too.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.

    ReplyDelete

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.