Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Choice by Suzanne Woods Fisher

The Choice (Lancaster County Secrets, Book 1)
The Choice by Suzanne Woods Fisher

From Goodread:
Lancaster County has always been her home--but where does her heart belong?


I had read the other two books in this series so when Kindle offered as a free book I downloaded it.  Just like the other books in this series The Choice is filled with love, family, tragedy and hope.

I really enjoyed this book although I never warmed up to the character of Sol.  I thought he was a selfish boy/man  and didn't really care about Carrie.  Carrie took some time to warm up to but by the end of the book I was hopeing that everything worked out for her. 

Seems like Carrie just kept getting blow after blow in her life.  She was a very strong woman to persevere and keep going. 

If you like Amish Fiction but want a little more this is the series for you. The other books are;
  Waiting, The: A Novel (Lancaster County Secrets)
The Waiting

and


Search, The: A Novel (Lancaster County Secrets)
The Search


Highly Recommended

I read this from by personal library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.