Sunday, November 6, 2011

Book Review of 1225 Christmas Tree Lane by Debbie Macomber

1225 Christmas Tree Lane (Cedar Cove, #12)

1225 Christmas Tree Lane by Debbie Macomber

From Goodreads:

My Take:
I want to apologize first for this being published without a review.  I was alittle preoccupied yesterday as My first Grandbaby was born!!

Anyway this was actually the first book that I have read by Debbie Macomber.  I liked it but I did find it pretty formualic.  I knew exactly what couples were going to get together and pretty much what was going to happen.  I realize that this was the last book in this series and I would like to read the rest of the series but I ddin't feel lost at all.  I did find thsi book a cute holiday read and I think if you like romances you would like it. 

I got a review copy from Netgalley.
The people of Cedar Cove know how to celebrate Christmas. Like Grace and Olivia and everyone else, Beth Morehouse expects this Christmas to be one of her best. Her small Christmas tree farm is prospering, her daughters and her dogs are happy and well, and her new relationship with local vet Ted Reynolds is showing plenty of romantic promise.
But…someone recently left a basket filled with puppies on her doorstep, puppies she’s determined to place in good homes. That’s complication #1. And #2 is that her daughters Bailey and Sophie have invited their dad, Beth’s long-divorced husband, Kent, to Cedar Cove for Christmas. The girls have visions of a mom-and-dad reunion dancing in their heads.
As always in life-and in Cedar Cove-there are surprises, too. More than one family’s going to have a puppy under the tree. More than one scheme will go awry. And more than one romance will have a happy ending

1 comment:

  1. I'm so behind on this series, but it sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.