Monday, April 11, 2011

Book Spotlight - On Hummingbird's Wing by Laurraine Snelling

I have liked other books by Laurraine snelling but for some reason I just couldn't get into this book.  I know sometimes I will start a book and not be enjoying it so I put it aside for awhile then come back to it later and absolutely love it.  I hope that this is the case for this book.  Below is a spotlight of the book. 


On Hummingbird Wings: A Novel
On HummingBird wings by Lauraine Snelling

From Goodreads.com:
Aged parents or adults caring for aging parents will find hospitable reading in this gentle fiction about a mother passively waiting for death and the corporate executive daughter who comes to rescue her—and gets rescued herself. On Hummingbird Wings delivers its soulful message with a lightness suggested by its title. A family tale we can all understand

I hope to pick up again later this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.