Monday, November 29, 2010

Its Monday What are Your Reading?

It's Monday What Are You Reading?  is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey

Last Week on the Blog:
The Sixth Surrender: A Novel
The Sixth Surrender by Hana Samek Norton


So Long, Insecurity: You've Been a Bad Friend to Us
So Long Insecurity by Beth Moore

I took Part in the Thank fully Reading Weekend

I read:
Gingerbread Cookie Murder
Gingerbread Cookie Murder by Joanne Fluke, Laura Levine, Leslie Meier

And Started
Grace: A Christmas Sisters of the Heart Novel
Grace by Shelley Shepard Gray

and

The Christmas Cookie Killer: A Fresh- Baked Mystery (Fresh-Baked Mystery)
The Christmas Cookie Killer by Livia Washburn

Reading this week:

Audio:

Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back
Heaven is for Real by Todd, Sonya, and Colton Burpo


Unlocked
Unlocked by Karen Kingsbury

An Amish Christmas: A Novel
An Amish Christmas by Cynthis Keller


Christmas Letters
Christmas Letter by Debbie Macomber



Kindle:

Grace: A Christmas Sisters of the Heart Novel
Grace by Shelley Shepard Gray


Anne of Green Gables (Modern Library Classics)
Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montegomery

Paper Books:

The Christmas Cookie Killer: A Fresh- Baked Mystery (Fresh-Baked Mystery)
Christmas Cookie Killer by Livia J. Washburn


Life with Lord Byron: Laughter, Romance, and Lessons Learned from Golf's Greatest Gentleman
Life with Lord Byron by Peggy Nelson

This Week on the Blog

A Path Less Traveled
First Chapter Peak of  A Path Less Traveled by Cathy Bryant


Pause for Power: A 365-Day Journey through the Scriptures (Year in the Word Series)
Peak at Pause for Power by Warren Wiersbe


Faiths Reward (Sierra Chronicles V3)
First Chapter Peak at Faith's Reward by Tammy Barley


The Distant Hours: A Novel
The Distant Hours by Kate Morton

coming Up

Maverick Heart (Lone Star Legends V2)
Maverick Heart by Loree Lough

What's on your Reading Horizon?


5 comments:

  1. Ooh, so many delicious looking books—including the ones with delectable things in the title!—and I'm kind of salivating here....

    Hope you enjoy them. I love the cover on the Anne of Green Gables book...I want to reread those!

    Here's my Monday:

    (click my name)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow all your Christmas book sound great. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great list of books! I love the Christmas cozy mysteries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not much on my plate this week as I'm writing papers. Here's what I'm reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous book! I love all the Christmas stories.

    ReplyDelete

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.