Wednesday, December 28, 2016

My year in book 2016

This year I read 65 books.  I don't think I will get any more finished before the end of the year.

Here are the top 16 books that I read in 2016.

Illuminae by Amie Kaufman

Gemina (The Illuminae Files, #2)

Winter by Marissa Meyer

A Baxter Family Christmas by Karen Kingsbury

Zoo 2 by James Patterson

UnWholly by Neal Shusterman

Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco

The Things We Knew by Catherine West

Her One and Only by Becky Wade

15th Affair by James Patterson

Alight by Scott Sigler

Arena by Holly Jennings

Wedding Cake Murder by Joanne Fluke

Everland by Wendy Spinale

A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens

15 Verses to Pray for Your Husband by Elizabeth George

Here are the books that were my least favorite books of the year.

On the Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
I gave this 2 stars

The rest of these I gave 3 stars.

Centralia by Mike Dellosso

I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson

Silent Night, Deadly Night by Richard L. Mabry

Cat Got Your Diamonds by Julie Chase

The Remnant by Monte Wolverton

The Hanging Tree by Michael Phillip Cash

Rx Murder by Richard L. Mabry

Murder Mezzo Forte by Donn E. Taylor

Raven by Stacey Rourke

A Breath of Snow and Ashes by Diana Gabaldon

Locke & Key, Vol. 1 by Joe Hill

Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone

I read 18 Audio Books , 10 ebooks, and 37 physical books
I read a total of 20,320 pages
The shortest book was 48 pages, the longest was 980, average book length was 323 pages
My goal for this year was 50 books and since I read 65  I completed the year at 130%.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.