Friday, April 10, 2015

TBR for April

I have been watching some videos that have been posted on youtube by mostly readers that read young adult novels.  They are called Book tubers and I got some ideas for posts. I know that some people who blog do a wrap up every month but I really don't remember seeing anyone do a to be read for the month. If you do a post like this or know of someone else who does one I apologize for not knowing this.

Even though it is almost the middle of the month I thought I would still post a TBR.

Already read this month.


Double Fudge Brownie Murder (Hannah Swensen, #18)

Bake Sale Murder (A Lucy Stone Mystery, #13)

Currently Reading

An Amish Cradle

on audio

Slayed on the Slopes

on Kindle

Rest of the month

Finish
Yarn to Go (Yarn Retreat, #1)

Finish

A Most Inconvenient Marriage

2 comments:

  1. The first two sound yummy hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I always got really hungry when I read them especially the first one

    ReplyDelete

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.