I knew that I would sleep in a bit this morning. Then my laptop decided it needed to update itself so this post is late in getting up.
I will updating on this post through out the day.
I started at 9:00 am est
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? I reading from the countryside outside Lancaster PA
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Homemade Haunting by Rob Stennett
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Don't really have anything planned to snack on but will be making chili later so that should be good.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! My Birthday is next week, I homeschooled all my kids and they have all graduated so that was a big transition this year. My husband I will be married 29 years next May.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll
do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most
looking forward to?I don't think I will do anything differently.
12:00 est. I haven't gotten alot of reading done over the last couple of hours because my hubby and I have been on the phone back and forth but the next couple of hours should be interruption free. So hopefully I will have more progress to report.
4:30 pm est I finished reading Homemade Haunting by Rob Stennett. It was pretty good.
Next up in Rubbed out
1000 pm est
Finished Rubbed out will start In Plain view will be going to bed soon because my hubby is taking me to a surprise tomorrow early so need to get some sleep